in this confused era
The pandemic and economic disruption are changing the landscape of our lifestyles, but they also prompting an outpouring of creativity in many areas. We are looking for ways to transform the crisis into advances that will improve lives, or save lives, in the future.
Now in its third year, ILF and Yuan Media’s Asian-American Youth Entrepreneurship and Innovation Contest is encouraging our next generation to mobilize and answer the challenge.
This contest aims to explore and foster innovative entrepreneurial talents of young Asian Americans, with the concept of “Pandemic changes the world, we change society” as the core, encourage the candidates to brainstorm in Policy innovation and technology innovation sides.
Winning teams will be awarded at the gala online, including Gold Award, Silver Award, Bronze Award and Best Popularity Award.
💰Gold Award: $1,000 💰Silver Award: $500 💰Bronze Award: $300 💰Best Popularity Award: $300
2. Opportunity to interact with US government officials
3. Opportunity to connect with business startup funds
4. Interview from media (Yuan Media YouTube channel/Yuan Media magazine/DMV local newspapers)
A brighter future may come from
Asian-American Youth Entrepreneurship and Innovation Contest
1. Focusing on the theme and vision of the contest, starting from the perspectives of science and technology, politics, humanities, and ecology, and creating projects that can be large and small, and participate in the competition in the form of writing business plans;
2. Participants can obtain online training counseling, registration and other relevant information on the exclusive website of the contest, and submit business plans within the prescribed time;
3. The ILF Double Creativity Committee will form a jury to review the entries, and the results will be announced;
4. The ILF Double Creativity Committee will host the online finals and present the awards on the same day. The awards are set at three levels of gold, silver and bronze, and there is also the best innovation award and the best community influence award, with corresponding bonuses.
5. The ILF Double Creativity Committee will form a jury to review the entries, and the results will be announced.